- putting God first, as the most important relationship of my entire freaking life
- paying back $6.14 for the most delicious In-n-Out meal of your life. (backstory: Unbeknownst to me until the drive-thru, I had left my wallet at home that morning. Ergo, I got to learn (re-learn?) the definitions of EMBARRASSMENT, MERCY, and INTEGRITY. "We'll give you the meal now and just trust you'll come back to pay the bill when you get your wallet from home," they said. In-n-Out, I shall be loyal to thee for life; thank you.)
- dancing/grading/driving to THIS imagine dragons remix by Famties.
- a 40 minute conversation of joy after tracking down your sister's hotel room # when she's stuck in Chicago for the night with just her missionary tag to keep her company.
- assigning the last two culminating projects for your students to do before SUMMER BREAK 2k12. And lemmejussay, they are legit, yo. SERIOUSLY LEGIT.
- signing a new contract for a new job for a new year and a full-time teaching experience.
- being excited to stay in Provo for another bite of time. I used to think I hated this place, but (just yesterday whilst eating a delish J-Dawg before my intramural softball game) I realized that I just hated some of the choices I was making in this place. Grateful for change and progression and all that good stuff.
- clean rooms, bathrooms, and cars.
- talking into a microphone at all the best jobs in the world (i.e.-teaching, efying, pop star, etc.)
- WATER. Drinking it.
- grading...NOT having it. haha
AND THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY
I MUST GO BACK TO GRADING JOYS. GOODBYE.